The Truth About Forever - Sarah Dessen This book was great and the different messages it provided to both teenagers and adults were priceless. Messages about love, communication, grief, understanding and the list could go on and on. Buy this book for the teenager in your life, and while you're at it, read it yourself! You won't be disappointed!Some quotes from the book that I liked:"It's not that I believe everything happens for a reason. It's just that...I just think that some things are meant to be broken. Imperfect. Chaotic. It's the universe's way of providing contrast, you know? There have to be a few holes in the road. It's how life is.""But if everything was always smooth and perfect, you'd get used to that, you know? You have to have a little bit of disorganization now and then. Otherwise, you'll never really enjoy it when things go right.""Anyone can hide. Facing up to things, working through them, that's what makes you strong.""Forever was so many different things. It was always changing, it was what everything was really all about. It was twenty minutes, or a hundred years, or just this instant, or any instant I wished would last and last. But there was only one truth about forever that really mattered, and that was this: it was happening. Right then, as I ran....into that bright sun, and every moment afterwards. Look, there. Now. Now. Now."