Saving CeeCee Honeycutt - Beth Hoffman This is just a fantastic and delightful book! It is definitely going right on my list of favorites! I'm ranking it right up there with "The Help" and will even go so far as to say I liked it better! This book transported me to the world of CeeCee. I could feel her pain, her confusion, and then I could feel her happiness! I was introduced to Savannah, a Savannah I would truly love to visit. I fell in love with Mrs. Odell, Aunt Tootie, Oletta, and the entire cast of eccentric characters the author introduces us to. This book was a joy to read, and I hated to turn the last page. I classify this book as Southern storytelling at its very best!Here are some quotes I found to share with you about this book:“This wonderfully delightful novel absolutely grabbed me. The author, Beth Hoffman, has this smooth prose that captures the idiosyncrasies and nuances of southern life and style. The cast of characters is vivid in personality, feminine intelligence, and southern charm. Hoffman also manages to convey a hard core of strength and determination beneath her sweetly loving and exuberant female characters. This seemingly simple story of a newly motherless girl taken in by her great aunt is truly superb. It is both laugh out loud, and cry in the dark, a multi-dimensional story wrapped in the façade of a light and easy read. This is one of those books that you put down, and then pick right back up because you must find someone else to read it and enjoy it with you.”—Heather Christman, Warwick’s, La Jolla, CA“A tender and touching debut. Charming, disarming, sweet as the scent of magnolias on a Southern summer night, SAVING CEECEE HONEYCUTT is a true delight.” —Mary Kay Andrews, bestselling author of Deep Dish and The Fixer-Upper“SAVING CEECEE HONEYCUTT is an absolutely delightful debut novel packed full of Southern charm, strong women, wacky humor, and good old-fashioned heart. From the moment you first step into young CeeCee’s unique world, you’ll never want to leave.”—Kristin Hannah, bestselling author of True Colors and Winter Garden “I’d save CeeCee if she asked me! I love this bright, funny, spunky girl, the zany women in her life, and the way they enclose CeeCee in a circle of warmth and friendship that heals all hurts. SAVING CEECEE HONEYCUTT is a joy to read.”—Sandra Dallas, bestselling author of Prayers For Sale“SAVING CEECEE HONEYCUTT is a confection so delightful readers will not be able to put it down. Beautifully written, brimming with decency and humor, and sparkling with a cast of women who are by turns wise, generous, and deliciously eccentric, this book is a joy to read. Beth Hoffman has written a debut novel to be savored.”—Connie May Fowler, award-winning author of The Problem with Murmur Lee and Before Women had WingsYes, if you don't have this book yet....go and get it....NOW!! You are in for a real treat!