Dream Country - Luanne Rice 5 star book for me! I really enjoyed it. The descriptions of life in Wyoming as a rancher were so detailed, I could picture it clearly.....riding the horses, rounding up cattle, the weather, the red rocks, the drought, the geese and owls... Truly made me feel as if I was walking with these characters through out this story. Some parts are hard to take, and were enough to make me tear up, but these things do happen and need to be known in order for people to pull together and make them stop.The Native American lore was especially interesting and added a bit of mysticism to the book. A few twists at the end were surprising yet satisfying and made this story feel more real, like it could have happened exactly like the author wrote it. For me, that is the sign of a 5 star read. The author made me feel as if I was there, made me feel as if this could have been a true story, engaged me with tears and laughter, I felt sympathy for some characters, hatred for some, love for others.... Perhaps I was just in the mood for this type of read, but try it for yourself! I think you'll be pleasantly surprised!